Mithralit-Reflector, mounted, 50 x 50 cm, bracket reinforced
Highly reflective reflector with mithralit coating
- Super reflective reflector with a total reflectance of 97%
- The surface structure of this reflector guarantees an even spread and, at the same time, diffuse emission of light for optimum plant growth
WHAT IS MITHRALIT?
- Mithralit is a special coating for reflectors that has been used with this reflector.
-The coating was specifically developed for use with high-pressure sodium discharge lamps.
- Approx. 20 % more light output (LOR) using high-pressure sodium discharge lamps compared to conventional anodised aluminium.
- Reflectors with a Mithralit coating are able to maintain a constant peak light output for a longer period of time compared to conventional reflectors because the surface coating does not get damaged from operating high-pressure sodium discharge lamps, which reduces light output by at least 20 to 30 %.
- Particularly high light reflection in the spectral region above 600 nm, which plays an important role especially during flowering and fruit development.
-Very robust coating that is not prone to corrosion and tolerates extreme temperatures
- Material thickness up to 0.8 mm
- Hard, inherently stable aluminium
- Interferenz-color-free surface
Add new comment